PRIVACY AND DISCLAIMER - BALLARAT JAYCO
It is a part of our Business’s core values that we will properly value and protect any information entrusted to us about our customers. This policy describes how we will safeguard personal and company information, to ensure peace of mind when dealing with our Business.
It is our policy that:
- Our Business will collect only that information about customers which is needed and relevant.
- Our Business will not disclose information to other parties unless customers have been properly notified of such a disclosure.
- Our Business will strive to make certain that information about customers is kept accurate and up-to-date.
- Our Business will use appropriate controls to ensure that this information is kept secure, and is only viewed or used by the proper personnel.
- It is our Business policy to only permit personnel to search through any personal items left in a caravan if we have the customers expressed written consent. Including but not limited to looking through cupboards, draws and storage area’s which technicians have not been instructed to work on
- Our Business will comply with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards when protecting employee information.
- We hold our employees, vendors, contractors, suppliers, and trading partners to meet this same set of policies.